|1||Junior Engineer – Tender||BE/ B. Tech (preferable EEE)||6 Months -1 Yr|
- Responsible for whole Tender Bid Management
- Responsible for collecting tender Information of all over India, selecting eligible tenders, Preparing Tender Assessment, Getting approval from Management, Document Preparation, Costing, supporting / guiding team members in submitting tenders successfully both Hard copy / Online.
- Analysis on Submitted tenders by collecting Competitor information.
- Technical and Commercial analysis of previous tenders and giving information to management for strategy to work out for future tenders.
- Sending Management Information System (MIS) regularly to Management.
- Maintain a well-organized document management system.
- Maintain a repository of Bids documents, Proposals, Concept notes, Presentations, company credential documents for future reference
- Communicating with the client after receiving the order.
- Project coordination with the internal team members.
- Maintaining the overall tender database and reporting to the management.
- PPA analysis and Preparation for the RESCO projects.
|2||Sales Executive (Female)||Graduate in EEE/ECE||1-3 Years|
Chennai & Bangalore
- Willing to meet clients
- Presentation skills(MS/PPT/outlook)
- To create MIS/data maintenance
- Cold calls/Corporate Sales calls
- Renewable energy exposure
- Languages desired: English/Tamil
|3||Sales Executive||Graduate in EEE/ECE||5 +Years|
- Business Development
- Promote IPP Sales in Intra-state Open access Plan. (Initially in southern States-TN/KA/AP/TE)
- RESCO plan sales PAN-India
- Willing to travel and to explore the opportunities in RESCO/IPP models
- Passion for selling renewable energy to corporate clients
- Exposure to the Renewable energy domain
- Excellent communication skills and presentation Skills
- Lead generation ability
- Long term work guarantee
|4||INTERNSHIP OFFER||Any relevant degree||–|
|5||Executive -Sales & Marketing||B.E, MBA||Min 2 to 3 years|
Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Salem, Trichy, Coimbatore, Madurai
Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding. To identify new clients for EPC and projects on Solar Energy projects
Assess clients’ energy requirements, present technical solutions and recommend Solar PV solutions
- Negotiate proposals and contract terms & conditions to meet both client & company needs
|6||Engineer- Channel Sales||DEEE/ B.E (EEE/ECE)||2 – 5 years||Hyderabad/ Bangalore|
- Marketing, Lead creation, BOM & Quote preparation, Market analysis and customer service
|7||Design Engineer||DEEE/B.E (EEE/ECE)||1-2 Years|
|8||Quality Engineer||DEEE/B.E (EEE/ECE)||2-3 Years|