|1||Executive- HR||Bachelors/Masters in HR||1 Year||Chennai|
- Recruitment, On boarding, Training & Development, Payroll support, PMS, Full & Final Settlement, ISO Audit.
|2||Trainee – O&M||ITI(EEE),+2 technicians||Fresher||Pan India|
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and servicing of Solar Power Generating Systems.
|3||Executive -Sales & Marketing||B.E, MBA||Min 2 to 3 years|
Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Salem, Trichy, Coimbatore, Madurai
Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding. To identify new clients for EPC and projects on Solar Energy projects
Assess clients’ energy requirements, present technical solutions and recommend Solar PV solutions
- Negotiate proposals and contract terms & conditions to meet both client & company needs
|4||Engineer- Channel Sales||DEEE/ B.E (EEE/ECE)||2 – 5 years||Hyderabad/ Bangalore|
- Marketing, Lead creation, BOM & Quote preparation, Market analysis and customer service
|5||Business Analyst||B.E/MBA||Min 2 years|
- Market research to analyse the cost and feasibility of the projects
- Build and maintain contact with industry experts for insight and data
- Technical and Financial viability analysis of new businesses
- Research and present industry knowledge pieces
|6||Engineer – Service||DEEE/ B.E (EEE)||2 – 3 years|
Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Kadapa
|7||Engineer – Project Execution||DEEE/ B.E (EEE)||3 – 4 years|
|8||Jnr .Engineer||B.E EEE||2-3 Years|
- Job specific to Solar PV Module Manufacturing
- New product development and analysis, Product technical data sheet preparation
- Preparation of engineering drawing and Bill of Materials
- Engineering sample material trials and R&D and report generation
- Drawings of any new plant design / modification as and when required
- BIS, IEC and UL certification documentation preparation and interaction with laboratory team
- Customer complaint / service: registration/tracking, interaction with customer, attending calls and site visit
|9||Manufacturing Execution System Engineer||B.sc/B.E. Computer Science||Minimum 2 years|
- Manage MES implementation, extension or upgrade projects
- Support Manufacturing on the efficient use of MES; provide technical input to help troubleshoot issues during MES usage and support end-users in MES navigation, EBR execution and general system utilization to ensure users become self-sufficient.
- Develop project estimates, plans and approaches to manage end-to end project execution
- Assist customer management in complex tasks such as system architecture and/or business process redesignResponsible for the initial analysis, solution design, on-site application and technical support of MES implementations
- Ensure system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, development and change management
|10||Senior Accounts Executive||B.Com||Minimum 4 years|
|11||Design Engineer||DEEE/B.E (EEE/ECE)||1-2 Years|
Admin Executive (Female only)
|Any Degree||3-5 Years|
|13||Plant Monitoring||BE(EEE/ECE), Any Degree||1-2 Years|
|14||Quality Engineer||DEEE/B.E (EEE/ECE)||2-3 Years|
|15||Senior Manager||C.A/M.B.A Finance||5-7 Years|
Capital and Treasury management MIS
Helping out in Tax audit.
Data preparation for Liasoning with Banks for renewal of facilities.
Providing data to Banks at the time of availing fresh facilities from Banks and vetting of all Agreements and documents required prior to disbursement.
Ensuring periodical submission of data to Banks –Monthly, Quarterly and Annual.
Preparation of projected financial statements.
Ensuring timely completion and Quarterly and Annual financial preparation of GROUP.
Proof checking of Annual report
Submission of Standalone and Console MIS to MD.
Tracking timely remittance of Statutory payments and filing of returns.
Supporting auditors at the time of Quarter and year-end audit Computation of CSR working for SWELECT.
|16||Junior Executive||B.Com||2-3 Years|
|17||Admin Executive (Male Only)||Any Degree||1-2 Years|