||Assistant Manager – O&M
||BE /B. Tech (EEE) Preferable, MBA
||7 + Years
- Responsible for the installation,commissioing, maintanance nd servicing of Solar Power Generating systems.
- Minimum 7 years exprience with “C license”.
- Ability to handle 25+ plants which equals 100 MW.
||Engineer – O&M
||Diploma/BE /B. Tech (EEE)
||Min 2 – 3 Years
- Responsible for the up-keep of the solar plant.
- Supervision and control over the men, material and vehicles at the solar plant.
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans Scheduling and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance.
||Trainee – O&M
||ITI/Diploma – EEE
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of Solar Power Generating Systems.
||BE /B. Tech (EEE)
||Min 1 Years
- Aid in developing the business processes to support new products, sales territories and sales channels. Market research about the Industry to analyse the cost and feasibility of the projects and servicing of Solar Power Generating Systems.
- Technical and Financial viability analysis of new businesses / projects and management report .
- Setup of new verticals and team building, if required, for this vertical. Act as a Salesforce expert/consultant to the rest of the business unit20MW plants.
||Min 1 Year
- Collect database of companies/ organisation sector-wise like Hospitals, SEZ, Non – SEZ, Educational Institutions, Commercial, IT / ITES and Others.
- To make cold calls and share company profile.
- Prospecting and generating Leads
- To provide information about products, features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Receiving and recording customer enquiries, allocate the enquiry to concerned Sales Executive for further action.
||Executive- Sales & Marketings
||Min 2 to 3 Years
- Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding. To identify new clients for EPC and projects on Solar Energy projects.
- Assess clients’ energy requirements, present technical solutions and recommend Solar PV solutions.
- Negotiate proposals and contract terms & conditions to meet both client & company needs
- Implement strategies as well as actions to create, identify, develop business opportunities and collaborate with Sales team to ensure new business opportunities are effectively covered and advanced for conversion to a contract/order.